Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our New Tricks!

Last Saturday morning (3/7/09), when Michael went in to get the boys, this is what he found, Whit in the bed with Brady!
So Michael asked me if I had been in the boys' room yet. I said no and got the camera. Whit decided that he wanted to be in his brother's bed, not his. As we were standing there taking pictures, Whit decided to show us how he got in Brady's bed.

Here he is climbing over from Brady's bed to his.
And never lost his paci in the process!!!
Now back over to Brady's bed!
Look Mom and Dad what I can do!!
Needless to say, Whit's bed is now lowered to the lowest setting, and Momma has a very hard time putting him to bed with out dropping him.
Then, Sunday afternoon Michael calls me to the living room and this is what I find.

Yes, those are my twin boys on the coffee table, who were born 10 weeks early and spent 45 days in the NICU, but look what a difference one year makes!
Whit and Brady, "What we're not doing anything!"

Below is Whit playing with one of his favorite birthday gifts that was given to him and Brady. It sticks on the refrigerator and plays music. He and Brady have really enjoyed this - thanks Jason, Jana, & Joseph.
It was such a beautiful weekend and we spent most of Saturday & Sunday outside. They also love their John Deere tractors that were a Christmas gift from Great Uncle Lee & Great Aunt Brenda - thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boys will be boys! I remember the first time I walked out of the room only to come right back and find Brent on top of the kitchen counter with the water faucet on, spraying down the joint down! He was about 18 months old then.

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

They are so big! I love that they want to share a bed together, that is too sweet. Keep the pictures coming!