Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing My Boys!!!

This week I'm at Auburn for AP Language & Composition training. So far, I'm feeling very overwhelmed with all the information that I'm receiving and thinking how am I going to make sure I teach this info. to my students. But no worries ... I'll have it all worked out by the time school starts in August. Even though I'm staying very busy, I'm really missing my boys! I know life is good for them because they are with grandparents all week. They will be so spoiled when I get home Friday afternoon!

I have been so busy so I have not had an opportunity to post beach pictures. I'm posting a link to my Facebook picture album. Click here to see the album. I hope to post some pictures from this week soon.

Have a good week and War Eagle.

Whit & Brady, Mama misses you very much and I Love You! Love you too, Michael!

No comments: