Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Post

Hello Everyone!

We our going to try the blog thing since it seems the "in" thing to do now. I'm not going to promise anything, but I will try to keep an update at least once a week. Michael will probably be better at this than me.

As you all know, our miracle boys were born Dec. 27, 2007. They had to stay in the NICU for 45 days. They came home Feb. 10 and are keeping me very busy! They are doing great. They had their 2 month shots March 5. I think it hurt me more than it hurt them. Here are some pictures that were taken for their 2 month pictures 2/27/08. I'll try to post more current ones over the weekend.

Meet Whitman Glover Smith, our first born. He weighed 3.9 when he was born. On March 5, he weighed 6.15.




Meet Brady Robert Smith. He weighed 3.5 when he was born, and on March 5 he weighed 6.7.



We would like to thank all of you who kept us in your thoughts and prayers! You'll never know how much it has meant to us to know that we are so loved!!

2 comments:

The Ealum's said...

Precious!!! I can't wait to get my hands on them!!! I will have to email you my link to our's I can't remember if I did or not.

Dave and Mandi said...

YES!! I'm so glad you started a blog! I know you'll have plenty to write about. If nothing else just post a few pictures of the boys every now and then. It was great to see ya'll last night. We're coming to visit soon.