Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Park & Wagon

Sunday we went to Sherling Lake to get me out of the house. It was a beautiful day, and the boys seemed to enjoy being out - they slept the whole time. I was glad to be outside and out of the house. We walked about a mile around the camp ground and pond. Michael got a workout pushing them around.



We put them in their John Deer Wagon that was a gift from Michael's Uncle Lee and Aunt Brenda. Michael's mother made the pillows for the wagon. Again, they slept while we pulled them around the yard. I think this wagon will come in handy as they get older.



Whit is on the left and Brady on the right.


3 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Those are some s-l-e-e-p-y boys! I love the wagon picture.

Dave and Mandi said...

How long will ya'll be at your mom's tomorrow? I'm having all of my family over here after church, but maybe I can see the boys if you're there all afternoon.

Dave and Mandi said...

Darn! I'm having an Easter egg hunt for all the kids, and I don't see how we'd be done in time to make it. Maybe we'll catch ya'll next time.