Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

Today (2/10/09) marks another milestone! One year ago, we were finally able to bring the boys home after 45 days in the NICU - Oh, Happy Day!!! We were so happy, nervous, & excited. Here are a few pictures from that day and a few days after.

We took this picture while we were outside waiting for the doctor to sign paperwork to release the boys.


The last picture of them taken in the hospital. Can you say HALALUIA?

And here they are at home for the first time! Yes, they are in those car seats somewhere. They were so tiny.

Later that night with both of my boys with OUT those tubes, wires, & monitors.
Whit -"I'm so glad to be home in my bed where it is nice and quiet!"


Mama's little angels. (This makes my heart smile.)
What else can I say except I'm the luckiest Mama and wife in the world!

No comments: