Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged! Winnie-the-Pooh

So I have been tagged! This is from my pictures - 4th folder, 4th picture.
Let me explain . . . This is from my last spring production as the drama teacher at Greenville High in April 2007. You probably already guessed the play - Winnie-the-Pooh. I guess I went out with a bang because this was my best production as a director. We had a total of five shows, which is a lot for high school students. They did an awesome job! Below are a few other pictures from the performances.





I'm not for sure who enjoyed the meet-and-greet session after the show more, the characters, or the small children.


While posting these pictures, I can't help to miss being involved with drama and the students. However, I only miss it for a few seconds because it is very, very hard work that goes unrecognized (like most jobs). Now, instead of staying after school two extra hours, two days a week, I come home to see my handsome, growing boys!

Okay, here are your instructions: Go to your pictures... pick the 4th folder and then the 4th picture..POST IT!! Then tag 4 people!

I tag all of YOU!

No comments: