Thursday, April 3, 2008

Doctor's Appointment, April 2

We went to the doctor Wednesday for Whit and Brady's 3 month check up and RSV shots. Brady now weighs 9.4. He weighed 3.5 when he was born.

Whit now weighs 9.1, and he weighed 3.9 when he was born. It looks like Brady has finally caught up with Whit, at least for now.
The doctor also gave them a prescription for Zantac. She said they were showing some signs of reflux, so, hopefully, this will help them with their eating.

After their doctor's visit, I met my mother at Target. This was their first trip out to a store, so, of course, I had to take a picture. You can't see them in their car seats, but they are really in there. They were really good, but I was paranoid about people coming up to them to want to see them. Luckily, there weren't many people that tried to see them.
<
.

2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

We LOVE Target!!

Dave and Mandi said...

Also, I was going to say, I'm surprised you didn't get mobbed. Dylon and Houston are 2 and a half years old, and we still get treated like celebrities when we take them out in public!