Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visit to Andalusia

Tuesday the boys and I decided to go visit my mother in Andalusia, and instead of a day trip, we decided to make it our first overnight trip there. That afternoon and night we had several visitors. Uncle Dave and Aunt Mandi stopped by to help spoil them a little bit more. Stephanie, Lamar, and Helena also stopped by for a visit. I can't believe how big Helena is now. She was so small when I kept her last summer. In the picture below, Helena is trying to give Brady his pacifier while Step is feeding Whit. Uncle Dave holding Brady and Aunt Mandi holding Whit.
Brady (left); Whit (right)


1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

I'm so glad ya'll came to visit! We had a really good time with you and the boys. We definitely need to go to the beach. I've got a beach tent that's perfect for the boys to stay under. See ya'll again very soon!!
PS- I cannot believe you didn't put in the "spit up on Uncle Dave" picture! I was waiting to see what pics you used before I did my post...just wait;)