Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some Pictures

It seems like it has been awhile since I have posted some pictures of the boys. So this post has an assortment of pictures of the boys with family and hanging around the house. I hope you enjoy viewing. Also, Brady's surgery is scheduled for Friday, April 18 @ Children's Hospital in Birmingham. Please remember to keep us in your thoughts and prayers

I normally start with pictures of the boys, but this time, I thought I would start with Maggie and Belle. Here they are chillin on the chase.
This is Brady relaxing on the Daddy Couch before bath time.
Is this not the cutest smile ever!!! By the way, this is Brady.
This is Walker (2 yrs. old) pulling the boys to the barn in their wagon.
Gramps (my dad) holding Brady.
Gramps holding Whit and Grand nan (stepmother) holding Brady.
Brady after a bath.

Whit after a bath.

Brady (left) and Whit (right) getting ready for bed time. Grandaddy (Michael's dad) holding the boys.
Tim & Debbie (friends from Georgia) holding the boys.



2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Cute pics! And this is ridiculous! I have got to see those boys soon!!

The Ealum's said...

Precious! I can't believe how big they are getting. We have got to get together soon!!! I hope that everythign goes well with surgery this week. We will be thinking about you and praying for you guys!