Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jane's First Day!

Today was Jane Pierce's first day keeping the boys. It was a very hard and long day for me. I had to leave this morning at 7:30 because I had to go to a workshop in Troy. When the workshop was over, I had to drive to Montgomery to go to class; plus, I didn't get home until 10 pm, and they were already in bed, so I can't hold them and love on them until morning. Overall, I think I did really well. I only called three times to check on them. I know Jane is going to do a great job with the boys. She already loves them and is spoiling them rotten. She even brought her camera today so she could take pictures of them. We are very blessed to have her!!! It is going to be so wonderful not to have to take them to daycare everyday. Thanks Jane! We already LOVE you so much!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

I'm so glad that's worked out for ya'll. I bet you had a hard time not waking them up when you got home!

The Ealum's said...

I didn't realize you had found someone! I am glad it is working out and it sounds like she will be very motherly to them. What a blessing. Joseph's sitter is that way as well!!