Friday, June 27, 2008

Our 10 Year Anniversary!

I can't believe we have been married 10 years already! Time has really flown by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we were getting married and planning our future together. Now that I look back over the years, we have gone through a lot together, not just the two of us but with both of our families. Here are a few things that we have experienced together over the last ten years:



Mexico; New York City; the lost of grandparents and family members; my parents divorcing and remarrying; graduating from AUM; my first teaching experience; getting our first dog (Maggie Ann); duck, goose, & quail hunting; canoeing; buying a new house and a new horse trailer; losing two horses (Princess & Dixie); surgeries; birthdays; holidays; night classes for my master's degree; and probably our biggest obstacle so far - going through infertility, and then being Blessed with two precious baby boys.



I could keep going, but you get the idea. We have lived life together for the past 10 years and have been there for each other. We couldn't do it with out the love and support for each other. We are very lucky to have each other and have such a strong relationship. Yes, we have arguments just like all couples, but we don't forget what is most important - that we have each other! Michael, I LOVE you! I'm the luckiest person in the whole world and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you! You are not only my bestfriend and husband, but also a wonderful father to our boys! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years of our lives brings us.



June 27, 1998








Christmas Pictures 12/10/07






This post wouldn't be complete without including our boys. Today, they are 6 months old. I can't believe how they have grown! Brady is on the left and Whit on the right.


3 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Wow! I didn't realize y'all had been married for 10 years! Congratulations!! Now I'll always know that you guys have been married for 10 years more than Dave and I. Can't wait to see those boys tomorrow. I hope they do good on the drive down.
I guess I'm excited to see you and Michael too:)

Amanda said...

Wow!! I can't believe it's been 10 years! I remember the wedding like it was yesterday. I'm so happy for you two. You two are such a testamony to what a marriage should be. Congratulations! Love you both!

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

10 years! Wow!!! You guys have not changed a bit from your wedding photos!! Congratulations!!! I can not believe how big the boys are. I am happy to see them enjoying their "tummy time!" I hope y'all had a great anniversary!