Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Survived!!!

I survived the first week back to work! It was a long week, but a very busy week. The kids first day back to school was Friday, so I felt like my tongue was hanging out of my mouth by the end of the day. Again, I can't express how Blessed I am for Mama Jane keeping the boys. It is so nice to have her to come in the mornings and be here in the afternoons. It is truly a Blessing!

I have a very busy week ahead. It will be the first full week with the kids, plus I start my last two courses for my master's degree. I will be in Montgomery on Monday & Wednesday's from 4:30 - 6:40, and the other course is online. Both of these courses are 8 weeks. I think I have lost my mind to try to do this, but I'm going to give it my best (whatever that may be). Again, Michael will have the boys by himself two nights a week! So I'm not for sure who you should pray for the most - me or him. Wish us luck for the next 8 weeks!!!

2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

I'm glad to hear your first week went well. I think the routines will be good for all of us. The next 8 weeks will be stressful, but YOU CAN DO IT!

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

Good Luck with school! I am glad to hear that your first week back went well. Even though we say "Roll Tide" at our house, I must say that the boys are cute in their orange and blue!! Hope you have a great week!