Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pics from the weekend

This past week was very busy. It was my first full week with the students, plus I started my last two graduate courses. By Friday afternoon I was in need for Whit and Brady lov'n! Saturday afternoon we went to Michael's Great Uncle's birthday party and Sunday we went to Bass Pro Shop. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Enjoy!

Brady sitting and playing Friday afternoon. Whit & Brady Saturday afternoon. They weren't too happy in these pictures.
Michael's grandaddy, Uncle John, and Brady & Whit. By the way, Uncle John turned 82! I hope I look that good when I turn 82.
Whit (front) & Brady (back) at Bass Pro Shop.
This is in front of the aquarium. Can you see the fish above Michael's head?
Whit looking back at Brady.
Whit trying to drink my sweet tea at Applebee's.
We had a great weekend, and I'm sad that it has to end. I am already looking forward to this Friday afternoon. Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

sabrinam1 said...

It looks like you had a great time. I cannot imagine the patience it requires to take twins anywhere. I don't think I could even handle one.