Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Rainy Weekend

This past Saturday was one of those rainy days where you want to stay in the house and take a long, quiet, restful, afternoon nap; however, that is NOT what you do when you have twin boys who are 8 months old. I was hoping they would take a nap at the same time so that I would be able to take a nap too, but the boys had other plans. I'm okay with that because I was able to spend some one-on-one time with them. It seems like I don't ever get to see them anymore, between going back to work full time and taking two classes, I think I see them sleeping more than I do awake. I know things will be better after October. I will be finished with my classes!!!

Whit has been sick this past week. Michael took him to the doctor Wednesday. The doctor said he had a slight ear infection and a head cold. He is taking antibiotics but doesn't seem to be much better. He has been real fussy and is starting to cough more. He is not running a fever like he was earlier in the week. Hopefully, he will start feeling better soon. Brady has had a runny nose but has not had a fever or a cough yet. Let's hope he doesn't get any worse too!

Just to give everybody a head's up! Hunting season is coming soon, so that means there probably will be more posts about hunting than about the boys. You guys know how much Michael loves to bird hunt (goose, duck, dove, quail, crows, bats, chimney sweeps, just about anything that flies).

I hope you all have a good week. Just think, no school next Monday, but that's opening day for early Goose hunting. No sleeping in for me!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Belle and Whit are getting some Daddy lov'n.
Brady chill'n in his walker.
Scooter chill'n in the boys' bouncy seat.



No comments: