Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First Football Game

I can't believe it has almost been two weeks since I have posted. Obviously, I've been busy! Midterms were this past week, so I have been studying and writing papers. I can't wait until I finish these last two classes!

Anyway, I wanted to post these pictures of Michael and the boys at their first Greenville football game (9/5/08). They LOVED it! The only bad thing was the heat and humidity. We didn't stay very long because of the heat and it was getting past their bedtime. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather so maybe we can stay longer next time. The first picture was the only one I was able to capture with both of them looking at me. The other pictures are of the back of their head or the side of their face because they were so busy looking at all the activity around them. Maybe next time I can get a picture of me with them instead of Michael since he really doesn't care about football.

3 comments:

The Ealum's said...

Cute! I am really wanting to take Joseph to a Bama game this year. We may try!!

Lacey said...

Thank you so much Wendy! We are SO excited! :) We appreciate you keeping us in your prayers! I hope to be in the house soon! Patrick has been out of town a lot the past two weeks, so we haven't really had a chance to move yet. The house is finished though besides cleaning up! We're packing boxes -- so I hope soon! We may try to move some things this weekend! Hope to see ya'll soon! I love the new pictures of the boys!

Dave and Mandi said...

Those are some cute pics of the boys. I hate that I didn't get to see them Sat. night. We had lots of loading and unloading to do after the shower. Thanks so much for coming! I LOVE my witch!!!