Monday, September 1, 2008

Opening Day of Early Goose Season

Since I was pregnant the first part of season last year and just gave birth to twin boys the second part of season, I was not able to hunt with Michael like I usually do. However, this year is a little different! Now that the boys are here I still won't be able go as often as I use to, but I did go this morning, which was opening day of early goose season. We had a great time and killed 7 geese. Here are a few pictures from the hunt.
Yes, can you believe I let Michael paint my face for all goose hunts!
This was Eli's first goose hunt. Eli is David Wayne's oldest son, who is 6 years old. He did a great job being still and quiet when the birds came in. Below is Eli, David Wayne, & Michael.

Below is Scott, Willie, David Wayne, & Michael.

Dave and Mandi usually go with us on opening day, but they are in the middle of trying to get started on building a house, so they were not able to be with us this year. We missed you guys!

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

Your make-up looks great. I'm glad y'all got to go today. Hate that we had to miss it and the Auburn game too. That's a first since Dave and I have been together. I guess the married life is really going to change our lifestyle!!!