Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Weekend of FUN!!! June 27-30

My brother Ricky got married this past weekend at Pensacola Beach, so this was the boys' first trip to the beach. They were so good. They enjoyed being the center of attention and playing in the water. We left Friday night and got back Monday afternoon. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Actually, there are a lot of pictures but I couldn't leave out some of these - they are so cute!

Whit slept through the wedding, so we didn't get very many good ones of him. This is my dad holding Brady and Lucy holding the umbrella to keep the sun off the boys.




My mother and David with Ricky and Lynn.



My Dad and Lucy with Ricky and Lynn


Brent, Ricky, Lynn, and Emily



The Morris brothers with their better halves - Mandi and Sabrina



My dad holding Brady and Lucy holding Whit (he finally woke up).



Our first time at the beach to play in the water.


I had to include this picture.
Michael, please be careful with my boys.

I think I was having more fun than the boys were. They were memorized by the water.


Brotherly Love.

So Sweet!!!

I borrowed this picture from Mandi's blog.

The Morris family, the Jones family, & the Smith family

3 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

It was a fun weekend! I'm glad you included all of the pictures. Your new color scheme on the blog looks good too!

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

I love the pictures of the boys (and it is good to see yours and Michael's smiles as well)!! Looks like y'all had a great time on vacation.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy!
Thank you so much for sending me your site. I feel so out of touch with ya'll..it doesn't help that I don't have long distance service on my home phone! I gotta fix that now that I have relatives in long distance places, huh?!

Please please send me copies of your pics from the wedding, especially the ones with your dad and Lucy in them. My photographer got some good ones of Ricky and your dad, but NONE with Lucy in them or me with them.(I feel so bad!) Also, I'd love to compare the big family photo (Morris, Smith, Jones)with hers, too. You guys got some great shots! I have some pics already printed for you, some from Jamaica, some from the wedding(not photoshopped, yet...I hope to get the final wedding CD today!)
See you soon!
Here's my home web address: Yayasister233@yahoo.com
You'll have to show the ropes on setting up a blog site!
Mrs. Lynn Jones, your sister-lin-law!