Sunday, July 27, 2008

Li'l Stinkers


Are these not the cutest pictures?
We have always called the boys Little Stinker Butts, so when I found these onezies at Target I had to buy them. And you may wonder why we call them Stinker Butts. Well, the picture below explains everything. Tonight Whit went to sleep first, then Brady. Well, Brady had been a sleep about 30 minutes and we heard him fussing a little bit. When I went in to check on him, he had rolled over on his back. I put him back on his stomach (yes, I know, they should sleep on their back) and he was still fussing and would not go back to sleep. So guess where he ended up for the next hour? Yes, that is right, in our bed. In the picture you see Brady in our bed with one of our blankets wrapped around his head. I couldn't resist taking a picture because I said to him ,"You li'l Stinker Butt, you are so spoiled rotten!" Now, you know why their nicknames are Little Sinker Butts.

Today, they are 7 months old. They are getting so big and doing new things everyday. Here are a few pictures.


2 comments:

The Ealum's said...

Precious!!! They are getting so big!! We need to get together again soon!

Dave and Mandi said...

Look at that talent! Whit can put his foot in his mouth!! I love those little stinkers!