Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our new addition to our house

We have been working on our new carport / Michael's hunting cabin get-away. It has been a slow process for a few reasons. (1.) Michael isn't a carpenter so our friends are helping. (2.) It is really HOT. (3.) Hello, it is summer time, which means going to the lake, river, and/or beach on the weekends.
It is going to be really nice when we do get it completed. Michael is going to put all of his hunting stuff out there, plus a grill and swing. I'm already enjoying my new big carport. Now my doors don't hit the post when I open them. Here are a few before and after pictures so far.

1 comment:

Dave and Mandi said...

Wow! That looks great. I'm sure Michael (and you) will enjoy his hunting cabin a lot! I'm sure we'll stop by to see the boys Sat. You and M have a great time, and get plenty of rest!!!